Derek Fernholz once again joins me to discuss the WordPress projects for the Google Summer of Code and Automattic’s control of blo.gs, among other things.
Links we covered, this time around:
- The WordPress projects for the Google Summer of Code are announced
- Contact Form 7 is deemed not secure by Mark Jaquith (Update: the author has since fixed the problem)
- Automattic takes control of Yahoo!’s blo.gs
- Raanan Bar-Cohen represents WordPress on a trip to Iraq with other tech companies, blogs about it
- Ryan’s pick: use Twitter Connect to identify yourself using Twitter when commenting (via ozh)
- Derek’s pick: Wufoo, for easy form creation
- On Twitter, Derek is @fernholz and I am @ryanimel. Do follow.
Have something you’d like us to talk about next week? Visit themeplayground.com/drop and leave us a link or two, we’ll be sure to go over them (assuming they are any good!).
Please feel free to send any emails you’d like answered using the contact page. Or, you can call and leave a message at 917-512-7398 ext. 53563. I’ll play the message on the show and answer any questions you might have. Thanks for subscribing and listening!
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or just grab the podcast RSS feed if you don’t use iTunes for listening to podcasts. You can also find past episodes of the Theme Playground WordPress Podcast on the podcasting page (as well as the classic MP3 version of the show), on iTunes.