You can subscribe tot he podcast on iTunes, or just grab the podcast RSS feed if you don’t use iTunes for listening to podcasts. You can also find past episodes of the Theme Playground WordPress Podcast on the podcasting page, as well as on iTunes.
In Episode #2 I discuss:
- Who’s Who in WordPress post popularity,
- podcasting rivalry,
- Mocha Theme 1.1 is released (pllus a special discount code),
- BuddyPress joins WordPress single installation,
- WordCamp Chicago announces it’s location and I’m going!,
- Ian Stewart’s “Future of WordPress Themes” post,
- “The Disposotion of WP Developers” essay,
- Theme pick: Typographic (my previous review of it), and
- Plugin pick: Audio Player
Also, please feel free to send any emails you’d like answered using the contact page. Or, you can call and leave a message at my drop.io site at 917-512-7398 x 53563. I’ll play the message on the show and answer any questions you might have. Thanks for subscribing and listening!