Here’s a bit of a break from the news, tutorials, and discussions as we recover from a pleasant Christmas. We thought we’d cook up a few words to describe people who work with WordPress. Enjoy, and happy holidays!
1. one who works with or studies WordPress
2. someone who blogs about a WordPress-related topic
We consulted a WordPressographer to help develop this new widget.
1. also known as a theme developer; one who creates WordPress themes
After quickly creating several professional-grade themes, I can finally call myself a proficient WordPresser.
1. the study of WordPress (see also: WordPressographer)
One of my favorite blogs is offering a free course on WordPressography next weekend.
1. creating something with WordPress; turning a design or markup into a WordPress theme
2. writing a blog post from the WordPress interface to be published with WordPress
During the long hours I spend on the road you can frequently find me WordPressing about my travels.
1. to turn a design or markup into a WordPress theme (see also: WordPressing)
I had to quickly WordPressify this markup to meet the client’s deadline.
1. integrated with WordPress; made into something compatible with WordPress
After three days my new theme was finally WordPressed and ready to go live.