Chris Boyd has updated the WordPress for iOS blog with news that version 2.6.2 of the iOS app has been submitted to the App Store. The update includes a number of bug fixes and a few features. Notable changes include:
- Fix for landscape orientation issue when editing posts.
- Fix for incorrect date/time on publish.
- Improved HTML output for media uploads.
- Improved handling of XML-RPC endpoints for WordPress.org blogs.
- Improved UX when adding WordPress.org blogs.
- Added in-app crash reporting system.
- Added option to use HTML 4 tags when embedding video in a post.
For the full list of updates, see this WordPress for iOS blog post. As of this post the update hasn’t been made live in the App Store yet. We’ll update here when the new version of the app is live.