Version 2.6.2 is now available. This version adds a few improvements including a new crash reporting system.
Other improvements include:
- Fix for landscape orientation issue when editing posts.
- Fix for incorrect date/time on publish.
- Fix for sync issues when viewing posts.
- Fix for problems connecting to WordPress.org blogs using HTTP Auth.
- Fix for crash during Autosave check after publish.
- Fix for intermittent failures when uploading media.
- Fix for crash when editing WordPress.org blog settings.
- Improved HTML output for media uploads.
- Improved handling of XML-RPC endpoints for WordPress.org blogs.
- Improved UX when adding WordPress.org blogs.
- Added in-app crash reporting system.
- Added option to use HTML 4 tags when embedding video in a post.
Let them know what you think, along with any comments in their forums.
You can follow WordPress iOS on Twitter