WordPress for Android version 1.3.8 is now released on the Android Market. The WordPress for Android team used their Android Market error reports to find and fix a lot of bugs.
Here is the full list of bug fixes made to WordPress for Android version 1.3.8:
- Fixed crash when adding media on Dell Streak
- Fixed crash when attempting to add a self-hosted site with an invalid blog URL
- Fixed local db problem when upgrading from a 1.0.X or 1.1.X version
- Updated Polish translation strings
- Fixed crash when trying to add a second blog from a WordPress.com account or WordPress multi-user install
- Fixed no-name blogs from showing as blank in the multi-user blog selection screen
- Comments Loading progress bar no longer hangs
The team has also added a new feature which allows you to set and change post status from the app.
You can learn more about WordPress for Android here.