Grant Griffiths announced this morning on the (freshly redesigned) Headway blog that Headway version 2.0 is now available. The announcement post itself is pretty hefty, but the noteworthy new features are:
- A quick start wizard that starts up when you first view the visual editor.
- A new column system for leafs.
- A styles manager for saving and loading out styles.
- Leaf templates can be saved and loaded into pages.
- Automatic theme upgrades.
- Speed improvements and optimizations.
- WordPress Multisite support.
The Headway support system and documentation have both also been redone. Each of these features is explained at length on the Headway blog.
Expect our review of this theme soon.