A lot happens in the WordPress community each week, and in turn we end up posting on a lot of WordPress news. But it’s not always the case that everyone is able to keep up with all that WPCandy churns out, so we put together The Sweet Seven, a roundup of the seven most popular posts this week. If you read anything this week, read these posts. This week, the Sweet Seven posts were:
- News: PHPurchase relaunches as Cart66, talks about new features and plans for the future
- Giveaway: Jump in the WPCandy pool to guess the release date for WordPress 3.1
- News: Obox sold only ten themes in their first month of operation
- News: WordPress.com introduces paid themes to their community
- Interview: Interview with Brad Williams of WebDevStudios at WordCamp Phoenix
- Interview: Q & A with Orman Clark, creator of Premium Pixels and WordPress awesomeness
- News: MassivePress is a coalition of sorts, future plans include WordCon
Be sure to jump into these post’s discussions, since they all have interesting comment threads running. Personally, I found the PHPurchase/Cart66 discussion the most interesting, particularly because of the discussion around commercial plugins and pricing models.
Among these, which is your favorite posts of the week?