Weeks can just fly by, can’t they? There isn’t much you can do about it, and before you know it Monday is happening again. To make things a bit easier on you, this post collects the seven most popular things published to WPCandy last week so you can recap and not miss out on all the good stuff. Let’s face it, sometimes things to do will keep you away from interesting reading. We can’t have that!
Without further delay, these are the posts you shouldn’t miss this week:
- Types and Views launch, seek to make working with complex sites easier (16 comments)
- WordCamp Atlanta falls prey to domain poaching (16 comments)
- WPCandy Podcast 27: Making us look bad edition (15 comments)
- First Taste: Pagelines Framework 2.0 (8 comments)
- ThemeForest grew by a whole ThemeForest in 2011 (7 comments)
- ThemeFortress releases new responsive theme framework called Reverie (6 comments)
- In case you missed it: Multisite support for VaultPress is official (4 comments)
My personal favorite last week was the first episode of First Taste, though it did feel good to get another podcast out as well. Did anything in particular catch your eye this past week? Speak up in the comments.