Quite a bit happens throughout the WordPress community each week. In fact, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of it all. That’s exactly why we have the Sweet Seven. Below are the top seven posts of the last seven days, determined by pageviews and comment counts. If you don’t read anything else this week, make sure you read these!
Without further ado, this week’s most popular posts are:
- Obox says ThemeForest decision was a good move
- Exclusive details on the upcoming rocketgenius plugin
- Pippin previews his new post type column editor plugin
- Words for WordPress and its blue-hearted owl have launched
- Akismet launches Partner Program to reward account referrals (in closed beta)
- WP Engine will power hosting for Philly attendees for life
- Pressed Ads gets a bit more impressive in November
Be sure to jump into the comments on each of these posts, since they all are all host to interesting discussions. I’m a bit partial to the Akismet and rocketgenius stories, since they are exclusive to WPCandy and introduce some fun new projects to the WordPress community. Right now, though, the Obox/ThemeForest discussion has to be the most interesting one.
Among these, what was your favorite this week? And while you’re at it, let us know if you’ve done anything particularly cool with WordPress lately.