A lot happens in the WordPress community every week — so much so, that sometimes it can be easy to miss out on the big stuff, even when we publish as much WordPress news as we do. That’s why we have the Sweet Seven, where you can catch up on the most popular stories this week, just in case you happened to miss them before.
Without further ado, this week’s most popular posts are:
- Themes enabling plugins: this (PHP) class is one you might actually enjoy
- Bring out the birthday cake: WPCandy is now four years old!
- Michael Fields joins Automattic as a Theme Wrangler
- Community Poll: How many custom post types do you use?
- Meta Review: WooCommerce plugin from WooThemes
- WooThemes announces tweaks to their subscriptions
- WP Paintbrush releases eleventh coat, er beta, of their theme
Be sure to jump into the discussions on each of these posts, since they all are all host to interesting discussions. My favorite is definitely the PHP class discussion (number one up there).
Among these, what was your favorite this week? And while you’re at it, let us know if you’re doing any cool WordPress stuff this weekend.