This week brings us episode 22 of the WPCandy Podcast, where we talk WordPress for an absurd amount of time every 7 days. This week we discuss blog comments, Single Serving PluginsTM, and just what constitutes a rumor.
Jump straight into the podcast audio here:
Link-wise, this week we covered:
- Mark Jaquith’s Menu Humility plugin and how these relate, in philosophy to single serving sites
- WordPress.com allows comments via Twitter and Facebook
- WPMU DEV/Joost de Valk
- Custom theme option screens (editorial to follow soon)
- We talk more about Twenty Eleven, which we haven’t done nearly enough
- New alerts that VaultPress is now serving up
- Briefly, the relaunch of DevPress
- A possible thing StudioPress might be up to
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.