What better way to round out a work week but with the WPCandy Podcast? Okay don’t answer that, because I’m sure there are much better ways. Let’s just forget I said anything.
Brian, Daniel and myself are all present this time around, and quite a bit happened this week for us to talk about. WordPress 3.3 came out, which of course is a worthwhile topic. In addition DevPress has changed gears, a ThemeForest author crossed the million dollar mark in sales, and—wait, why don’t you just listen to the episode already?
Jump straight into the podcast audio here:
Link-wise, this week we discussed:
- WordPress 3.3 was released (see our full series for more)
- An author on Envato’s ThemeForest marketplace crossed one million in sales
- DevPress has become a team of one
- Brian has been helping with WordCamp Birmingham
- AdSanity launched as a new ad management plugin
- Lorelle will be teaching a WordPress course at a University
- Okay Themes launched (I also mentioned the name reminds me of Sandwich Video)
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.