I know what you’re thinking—it isn’t possible. Could this really be a new WPCandy Podcast? Indeed it is. After a shamefully long gap since the last podcast we’re back at it, this time joined by the newest contributor to WPCandy, Daniel Immke. In this episode we discuss the Quarterly a bit (by the way, pre-order yours), WordPress 3.3 RC1, WordAds, and a couple of fun stories that popped up in the last week or so.
Jump straight into the podcast audio here:
Link-wise, this week we discussed:
- WordPress 3.3 RC1
- The announcement of The WPCandy Quarterly publication
- WordPress.com’s announcement of WordAds
- Plugin duplicates may result in rejection from WordPress.org
- The PressTrends preview we published last week
- Seshn is ambitious, plans to be biggest by 2013
Then we have picks. This week Brian chose the Ambrosite Next/Previous Post Link Plus plugin, which is entirely a mouthful to say. Daniel’s pick was the Headway Themes redesign that went up recently, and my pick (though I’ve yet to play with it) is the Social plugin from Crowd Favorite and MailChimp.
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.