Ashley, JD and I return to you this week for the third episode of the WPCandy WordPress Podcast.
As always you can send any emails you would like to have included on the show to [email protected]. Download links and full show notes after the jump.
This week on the podcast, we discussed:
- The recent donation of the WordPress trademark
- Business card WordPress themes, and how/when to use them.
- Event Espresso, and its donation to WordCamps.
- Our (new) dedication to covering WordCamps. And JD doesn’t want to attend one. Also, JD wants to attend one.
- The launch of Page.ly Vertical Platform.
WordPress picks this week:
- Ashley’s pick was the blog Apartment Therapy. While it’s not built on WordPress, there’s always hope!
- JD’s pick was Glenn Beck’s new WordPress site launch, The Blaze.
- Ryan’s pick was the WordPress Plugin Topsy Retweet Button, which we use on WPCandy.
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.