JD Bentley and I turned on the mics today to record the third episode of the WPCandy WordPress Podcast.
As always you can send any emails you would like to have included on the show to [email protected]. Download links and full show notes after the jump.
This week on the podcast, we discussed:
- JD’s recent personal project, Too Bad I
- My review of Startbox, that went up earlier today
- The WP Elance story published earlier this week
- Potential new features in WordPress 3.1
- Theme Playground is now a part of WPCandy
- The StudioPress merger into CopyBlogger Media
WordPress picks this week:
- JD’s pick was ReInvigorate, a real-time analytics and heatmap service
- Ryan’s pick was Search and Replace, a Plugin for searching and replacing content within the WordPress database
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.