I’m proud—very proud, actually—to present the second WPCandy WordPress podcast. That’s episode two! Before long we’ll actually figure this whole thing out.
Today on the show were myself, JD Bentley, and Ashley Hittinger. Ashley is new to WPCandy, but was a part of the old podcast we ran, long long ago on Theme Playground.
As always you can send any emails you would like to have included on the show to [email protected]. Download links, a browser player, and full show notes after the jump.
This week on the podcast, we discussed:
- What will be done with the Theme Playground WordPress blog
- JD’s blog project
- Matt Mullenweg’s recently released blog themes
- Darcy Clarke’s recent video interview on WPCandy
- Peter Westwood joining Automattic full time
- My review of Smashing WordPress the book
- Recent updates to the theme review codex pages
WordPress Picks this week:
- Ashley: Matt’s blog’s photo galleries.
- JD: Series Plugin, by Justin Tadlock.
- Ryan: Relevant Search Plugin
If you would like to download the podcast in MP3 format directly, you can do so here.