It’s that time of the week again, where you can catch up on all of the worthwhile WordPress links in one solid, dependable post. Except for this weekend, where we posted this a day late because we were moving WPCandy over to a stronger, more capable host.
Now we’re bigger, badder, a bit speedier, and ready for another heaping helping of traffic. And we have fresh new links for you, after the jump.
This week, notable blog posts included:
- Jeff at WPTavern interviewed Paul Mycroft about how WordPress themes are damaging his web business. And, Jeff was himself interviewed.
- A nice roundup of 10 useful new WordPress hacks, by Jean-Baptiste Jung.
- WPCanada posted a review of Simple URLs, a new Plugin from StudioPress.
- WPlift put together a nice post about WordPress theme options panels.
- James Dalman reviewed Press75 themes.
- Andrew Nacin tells a story about comitting to WordPress from his mobile phone. Speaking of Andrew, this was also his first WordPress birthday.
- Page.ly featured John James Jacoby in their new WordPress heavy hitters interview series.
- Edward Caissie posted about featuring themes in the WordPress directory.
- WordPress Plugin developer “dd32″ asked for help managing his WordPress Plugins, which have generated nearly 110,000 downloads altogether.
- Drawn notes of WooTheme’s Adii Pienaar’s presentation at Schnitzelconf 2010 a couple of weeks ago.
This week, in tutorials and resources:
- DevPress shows you how to count views on your WordPress content.
- Nina Cross goes over how to create an online store using Thesis.
- There’s a new, free, ebook up over at WP eBooks on how to enable WordPress Multisite.
That’s it for links this week. If you run across something link worthy, don’t hesitate to let us know about it. If it’s worth a story we’ll jump on it, and if it’s best suited for a community news post it will show up in this space next week.