Sitting around bored on this Sunday afternoon? This week’s community links should give you plenty of awesome stuff to point your eyeballs at.
Not quite enough for more than one list, so all at once here:
- Dan Milward updated the WP e-Commerce Plugin with a new product slider.
- Ashley Schroder wrote a post comparing the Magento and WordPress development experiences, specifically regarding e-Commerce.
- Michael Martin shows how to edit the WordPress RSS feed at Pro Blog Design.
- WPBeginner posted a writeup, reminding us of the auto-embed that WordPress will now attempt to do on plain URLs in posts (assuming we have it turned on in Media Settings).
- Here’s a great tutorial on how to send Google Reader items to WordPress.
- Collis Ta’eed was interviewed on The WordPress Podcast (and includes an awesome shout-out to WPCandy at minute 33—thanks Joost!).
- Pagely posted about an awesome WordPress infographic to promote their iPad giveaway.
Have a link, or run across a link, that we should include in our weekly roundup? Send us a note about it using this contact page.