It’s WordCamp Detroit weekend, and the bulk of the WPCandy crew is attending. But that doesn’t mean we neglect the beautiful blue links you count on every week.
This week’s community news include unique examples of BuddyPress in use, an interview with Andrea Rennick, and one of the coolest WordPress infographics I’ve ever seen.
Links after the jump.
This week, in blog posts:
- Appstorm names WordPress the number one blogging platform.
- Pro Theme Design is partnering with other providers to provide savings for their customers.
- BuddyDress (notice the “D”) posted five solid examples of what can be done with BuddyPress.
- Page.ly is pushing ahead with its WP Heavy Hitter interview series, this week with Andrea Rennick.
- Jeff reviewed Gravity forms over at WPTavern.
- Oliver Dale posted a roundup of WordPress theme frameworks over at WPLift.
- Jason Schuller posted a great post of things to consider when launching any online business.
Only a couple of fresh tutorials this week, but they are good ones:
- WP Engineer has a preview of the new WordPress 3.1 admin bar. And Ozh shows how to remove it.
- WPArena has a nice write up on turning on Multisite in WordPress 3.0.
Then, in what we would consider resources, we have:
- Stephanie Leary put together a nice list of places to find help with WordPress.
- BloggingPro put up an oustanding graphic that shows a jazzed up history of WordPress.
That’s it for links this week. If you run across something link worthy, don’t hesitate to let us know about it. If it’s worth a story we’ll jump on it, and if it’s best suited for a community news post it will show up in this space next week.