Back from our Thanksgiving hiatus full of tryptophan and nonsense, the crew has its thirtieth episode in the can. Thirty. Episodes. Milestones are fun. So are italics.
First things first: big thanks to Robert Nienhuis, one of the organizers of WordCamp Orange County, for putting together the new, awesome WP Late Night logo. You can expect to see it showing up in a few more places real soon.
In this week’s episode we discussed the first release candidate of WordPress 3.5, WebDevStudios acquiring Startbox, WordPress maintenance services, and of course our bar tricks. Special guest Brian Richards also joined us for a few minutes to discuss Startbox and WebDevStudios.
Or you can grab the show in a few other ways:
Full show notes are available just after the jump!
Episode #30 Show Notes:
- WordPress 3.5 RC1
- WebDevStudios acquires Startbox theme framework
- Lots of WP maintenence sites: ManageWP, WPFix, Maintainn, WP Maintainer
- Mentioned WPHelpCenter.com
- Perezbox Gangnam Style! http://www.jibjab.com/view/VZsga2hjRCBNyazc8RFy
- Dre: Tumblr Importer http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tumblr-importer/
- Brad: Advent http://advent.squareonemd.co.uk/
- Ryan: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ice/