With this episode of WP Late Night we crossed twenty episode threshold. Wait, does that mean we have to keep doing these now? In this episode we discussed WordCamp San Francisco a good deal, updates to BuddyPress, and the announcements regarding the WordPress Community Summit.
This episode is brought to you by Event Espresso, the event registration plugin for WordPress. Listen to the episode for a discount code you can use during checkout to save a few dollars on your purchase.
Listen (or watch) the show however you prefer, and then of course check out the show notes right after the jump.
Episode 20 Show Notes
- BP in May 2009 http://buddypress.org/about/story/
- EE Demo: http://vividyogaandwellness.com/class-schedule/
- Make WordPress Summit http://make.wordpress.org/summit/
- Dre’s bar trick: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-social-icons/
- Ryan’s bar trick(2): Range and Intense Debate Comments http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/intensedebate/
- Brad’s bar trick: http://wpstartbox.com and https://github.com/brichards/StartBox/
- Events coming up: Grand Rapids, Baltimore, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Philly, PressNomics, Community Summit
- iThemes redesign
- Cache rules
- Sucuri blog
- The dev day typing contest