I’m happy to say Joshua Strebel (of Page.ly and now PressNomics fame) joined the regular WP Late Night crew last night. We discussed the new conference, theme business models, and we torture you with yet another top ten list. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. (We had trouble getting Josh in clearly for the first 5 or 10 minutes, but it gets way better after that.)
This episode is sponsored by ThirstyAffiliates.com, who are now running a 30% off special on the plugin. Also sponsored by MonsterThemes.com, where a membership is currently $22/year. Big thanks to both of them for sponsoring WP Late Night!
This particular show was also recorded in video format. You can watch that on Spreecast. You can also subscribe to this as a podcast on iTunes, or just download the MP3 directly. If you prefer you can also subscribe to the RSS feed itself.
Show notes are just after the jump.
Episode #7 Show Notes
- PressNomics coverage on WPCandy
- PressNomics website
- WPMods for sale on Flippa
- Tung Do’s WPDesigner.com sale
- Love this photo of JJJ
- DevPress goes from $5 to $30 per year
- DevPress split from four folks to 1
- Jake Caputo experiments with ThemeThrift “pay what you want” model
- Pink Pony unmasked? in the WPCandy forums
- Gravity Wiz
- The WWW5K
- Josh’s pick: Type Case plugin
- Preserve Editor Scroll Position plugin
- Tweet old post plugin
- PressTrends plugin
Every episode of WP Late Night is recorded live on the WPCandy Stream. Last night we had over 50 people hanging out in the chat room and on Spreecast, and it adds to every show we do. Check out the broadcast schedule for more information on when exactly we’ll be going live in the future.
If you’d like to get in touch with the show for the mailbag segment, or anything else really, here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post, we’ll see it.
- Shoot an email over to [email protected].
- Leave a voicemail for us at 815-322-WPLN.
- Tweet about us using the #wplatenight hashtag.