In our second Theme Show episode of the new year, “The Compliment Sandwich”, we stick to our new format and dish over four new themes and pick one to rule them all. Well, for another seven days that is.
As a reminder, each episode of The Theme Show we tear apart four different themes — one for each of us to spend time with and properly review — and at the end of the show decide which one deserves the highest regard. Some weeks that might mean the best of the worst, and others it might be a really, really tough decision.
This week we review and discuss the Bloggit theme by WPExplorer, BlueBird by Just Good Themes, Identify by ThemeBros, and Soundstage by Mint Themes. Of course only one theme could be the supreme winner this time around — and you’ll just have to listen in to find out which one did it.
Episode #12 Show Notes
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:00 Bloggit theme review by Ray
- 15:20 BlueBird theme review by Justin
- 23:20 Break: Splinters, hot dogs and screenshots
- 26:53 Identify theme review by Ryan
- 41:44 Soundstage theme review by Nick
- 55:45 Final debate and a winner is chosen!