This week’s episode of The Weekly Theme Show sees the crew discussing two WordPress themes in depth (FavePersonal and Launch Effect Premium) as well as the events surrounding a site getting hacked, and the personal WordPress projects everyone has on their plates.
Jump straight into listening below. Show notes are below the player, just after the jump.
Show notes for episode #3
- Wedding theme: Acoustic on ThemeForest
- Crowd Favorite releaed FavePersonal update recently
- Screenshot: FavePersonal’s color settings screen
- Mentioned the Moses theme, re: background textures
- The Social plugin from Crowd Favorite
- Screenshot: The featured post position meta box
- Woo Dojo announcement
- Sucuri Security, shout out to Dre for helping Justin out!
- Edit Flow
- Launch Effect theme
- LaunchPad theme
- Shout out to Pros, Justin hired someone from it
- Michael Torbert’s Pros portfolio photo
- On Twitter: @jjonesftw, @nicholas_weaver, @ryanimel, @wpcandy
Also download the MP3 directly if you’d like, or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. If you don’t use iTunes, you can subscribe to the RSS feed directly. If you do use iTunes, please remember to stop in and give us a review.
If you’re into all of our podcasts (you crazy person) then you can subscribe to the master shows feed on iTunes or via RSS. Otherwise, don’t let the slew of podcasts overwhelm you — if in doubt just stick to the WPCandy Podcast proper.