For those who have followed my blogging for a little while, you will recognize the Theme Playground name. Theme Playground was the WordPress blog I wrote before acquiring WPCandy this year. As of today, all of Theme Playground lives at WPCandy.
Cory Miller was the one to encourage me, and helped me choose the name of Theme Playground back in the day. It was launched in 2007 and was host to just over 200 posts about WordPress during its lifetime. Of course, Theme Playground will live on, contributing to the content of this site.
There are a few posts from the archive I’m particularly proud of, and happy to carry over:
- Making a Living with WordPress
- Who’s Who in WordPress (50+ people you should be following)
- The Best WordPress Magazine Themes Available
- The Douchebag Principle
- 12 Clever Tips for Securing Your WordPress Website
- How to Set Up Google Analytics on your WordPress Website
- WordCamp Chicago 2009 Photos
If you’re interested in browsing through the Theme Playground content that was moved over, most of it can be found from my author archive, the oldest 15 pages or so. It’s kind of fun to look through (and a bit nostalgic, at least for me).
Were you a follower of Theme Playground? If so, what did you like about it? How can we bring over the good stuff into WPCandy today?