Today we’re happy to announce the 2010 WPCandy WordPress Users Survey, as well as a WordPress giveaway valued at over $3,000.
WordPress is used every day by bloggers and professionals all over the world—but how and what for? Just who is using WordPress? This survey aims to compile survey data on these sorts of questions into a report for the benefit of the community.
By participating in this quick WordPress Users Survey, you will get three things:
- Access to the final survey report in January. Just make sure you include your email with the survey. It will only be used for the one-time email delivering you the survey report.
- Entered to win a $3,000 grand prize. More on this below.
- The satisfaction of contributing to a community-driven endeavor that will benefit everyone. Also know as the feel-goods.
The survey will be available through December, and the final report will be created in January. Take the 2010 WPCandy WordPress Users Survey today!
Take the survey for a chance at over $3,000 in WordPress prizes
Such a project just wouldn’t be as much fun without a massive giveaway, right? That’s what we thought.
We’re very thankful to have so many supportive sponsors who have generously donated items for this giveaway. But let’s get right to it; the giveaway items are (in no particular order):
- 1 copy of Headway, from Headway Themes
- 1 copy of Startbox and 1 child theme (winner’s choice), from WPStartbox.com
- 1 copy of Builder, from iThemes
- 1 copy of BackupBuddy, from PluginBuddy
- 1 year membership at WebDesign.com
- 1 year Developer Subscription at WooThemes
- 1 standard license of Standard Theme
- 1 standard license of Live Theme
- 5 themes (winner’s choice) from Themify
- 1 copy of Relay, new from Press75
- 1 copy of Enterprise, from StudioPress
- 1 copy of Traction, from The Theme Foundry
- 3 themes (winner’s choice) from Gabfire
- 1 copy of Elemental, from Pro Theme Design
- 1 year membership at Themeopoly
- 1 Lifetime Theme Developer Membership at Dev4Press
- 1 Lifetime Plugin Bundle Development Membership at Dev4Press
- 1 year membership at FlexiThemes
- 3 themes (winner’s choice) at Gorilla Themes
- 1 theme (winner’s choice) at ThemeJam
- 1 copy of Gravity Forms
Yes, one winner will be chosen from the survey participants to win the list of prizes you just read.
Will it be you?
Other ways to enter
You can also be entered to win up to two more times (in addition to taking the survey). To be entered again, you can:
- Tweet about the survey using the #wpcandy hashtag.
- Blog about it, linking back to this post or the survey itself.
We’re very excited about this survey, and think it can provide some valuable insight into how WordPress is used all over the world. The more we can spread the word, the better!